top of page
Sun, Oct 08|
Health & Gender Policy Meeting
Discussing Women's health, prescription drugs and more.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2023, 6:00 PM EDT
About the event
- Mental Health
- Lower prices for drugs that treat diabetes, arthritis blood clots and more.
- National Lead Pipe Replacement.
- Domestic and gender policy accomplishments with a focus on gun reform, police reform, affirmative action, and abortion.
- Advance gender equity and equality—including economic security, health, gender-based violence, and education.
- Reproductive Health:Three Executive orders and a Presidential Memorandum; ensure women get medical care, defends access to safe and effective medication abortions (use of drugs to bring about an abortion), strength contraception access, strengthen privacy protections for patients and doctors.
- Ensuring robust access to health care.
bottom of page